I Made KCEE - Harrysong

This time last year, Kcee and Harrysong would easily have been listed as one of the closest duos in the music industry, but that no longer holds true.

The erstwhile friends and partners no longer see eye to eye.

At a recent show in Warri, Harrysong sang, “They sued me in court. Kcee said I’m not supposed to record. I reminded him that when Kcee was broke, he came to me to help his career. I may not have a father and mother, but I have talent. You can take everything from me but you cannot take my name. Favour is my name”

When Sunday Scoop contacted Harrysong to find out why he delivered such lyrics on stage, he simply said, “It is what it is. I have the freedom to say whatever I want to say and I don’t think I have committed any crime. I was simply enjoying the moment on stage and having a good time with my fans. Meanwhile, I did not say anything that is not true.”
Previous Post Next Post